Readiness 360 is an all church survey that is designed to gain input from everyone in the congregation and will synthesize it into a practical report, that we can use as a tool to help us plan for the future. This tool is designed to help us discover what we are uniquely positioned to do and how to better lean into our strengths. Readiness 360 was created to help churches make a meaningful difference in the world and in the lives of their children and neighbors for Christ. It does not focus on church growth, but rather on the idea of being faithful stewards; on being who we are, seeing what we have and doing what matters to God.
You are invited to participate in this important survey beginning Friday, January 25 (link available on Friday, January 25) and responding to the questions. If you do not have access to a computer, there will be “computer lab” opportunities available with helpers for you to complete the survey. It will close on Monday, February 4. Results will be shared with our Administrative Council and the entire congregation. If you have questions about this process, please contact Andrew.Conard@BerrytonUMC.org.
- Friday, January 25, 2019 – Readiness 360 Survey Opens
- Monday, February 4, 2019 – Readiness 360 Survey Closes
- Thursday, February 7, 2019 – Share One Page News Release via eNote
- Sunday, February 10, 2019 – Process Executive Report with Administrative Council
- Design Team digests the Readiness 360 Comprehensive Report and drafts a 90-day plan.
- Sunday, March 10, 2019 – Administrative Council reviews, modifies and votes on 90-day plan
- Design Team monitors implementation of plan and drafts another 90-day plan.
- Sunday, June 9, 2019 – Administrative Council reviews 90-day plan accomplishments and reviews, modifies and votes on 90-day plan.