He spent three years with Jesus. He watched Jesus work, heard him teach and walked with him in Galilee. He was there on the night in which Jesus was taken to be crucified. Before this man died, he passed on the testimony of what he had seen and heard. The gospel of Mark is that testimony.
- Mar 10, 2019 – The Beginning of the Good News
- Mark 1:1-13
- Mar 17, 2019 – Sowing Seeds
- Mark 4:1-20
- Mar 24, 2019 – Bread and Water
- Mark 6:30-56
- Mar 31, 2019 – Clarity, Christ
- Mark 8:22-9:1
- Apr 7, 2019 – What do you want me to do for you?
- Mark 10:35-52
- Apr 14, 2019 – Broken and Poured
- Mark 14:1-11
- Palm Sunday
- Apr 21, 2019 – See and Tell
- Mark 16:1-8
- Easter Sunday
What is this sermon about?
This sermon is about Jesus walking on the water and God’s self-revelation.
Why is this sermon important?
It is important because God is ready to help when we cry out to God.
What is the good news?
The good news is that God is always greater than the storm.
What are the next action steps?
You are invited to trust that God walks with you;
know that God wants you to feel God’s presence;
receive God’s infinite grace.