He spent three years with Jesus. He watched Jesus work, heard him teach and walked with him in Galilee. He was there on the night in which Jesus was taken to be crucified. Before this man died, he passed on the testimony of what he had seen and heard. The gospel of Mark is that testimony.
- Mar 10, 2019 – The Beginning of the Good News
- Mark 1:1-13
- Mar 17, 2019 – Sowing Seeds
- Mark 4:1-20
- Mar 24, 2019 – Bread and Water
- Mark 6:30-56
- Mar 31, 2019 – Clarity, Christ, and the Cross
- Mark 8:22-9:1
- Apr 7, 2019 – What do you want me to do for you?
- Mark 10:35-52
- Apr 14, 2019 – Broken and Poured
- Mark 14:1-11
- Palm Sunday
- Apr 21, 2019 – See and Tell
- Mark 16:1-8
- Easter Sunday
What is this sermon about?
This sermon is about Jesus’ question for Peter – Who do you say that I am?
Why is this sermon important?
It is important because it is a question we will all answer at some time in our lives.
What is the good news?
The good news is that following Jesus leads to life.
What are the next action steps?
You are invited to act like Jesus,
talk like Jesus,
love like Jesus, and
give your life away for Jesus’ mission.