We are a growing church, growing family, and together, we are moving forward. During this series, we will celebrate God’s work through the church, look to the future and consider what the Bible has to say about money. We seek to be good stewards of the gifts that God has given us and making a commitment to giving in the year ahead is one tangible way to worship.
- Oct 7, 2018 – Celebrating Berryton United Methodist Church
- Deuteronomy 8:11-18
- World Communion Sunday
- Oct 14, 2018 – Dreams and Visions for the Future
- Genesis 17:1-8
- Oct 21, 2018 – What does the Bible say about money?
- Mark 12:41-44
- 81st Birthday of Berryton United Methodist Church
- Oct 28, 2018 – Gratitude for God’s Gifts and Work
- Psalm 100
- Commitment Sunday
What is this sermon about?
This sermon is about dreams and visions for the future of our congregation.
Why is this sermon important?
It is important because without vision, the people perish.
What is the good news?
The good news is that God does not break promises.
What are the next action steps?
You are invited to pray about your annual giving commitment.