The Bible is much more than a book of stories and rules from the past. It’s rich with a relevant message God has for us today. Join us as we discover how to engage with the Bible like never before and how to apply it to our lives each and every day.
- Jan 6, 2019 – Making Sense of the Bible
- Matthew 3:13-4:4
- January 13 – The Old Testament in Fifteen Minutes
- Genesis 1:1-5; Deuteronomy 6:4-7
- January 20 – The New Testament in Fifteen Minutes
- 2 Peter 3:14-18
- Human Relations Day
- January 27 – Is the Bible God’s Word?
- 2 Timothy 3:10-17
- February 3 – How to Study the Bible
- Psalm 119:9-16, 105
- Scout Sunday
What is this sermon about?
This sermon is about ways to understand and study the Bible.
Why is this sermon important?
It is important because studying the Bible is an important way to grow in our faith and tools to study are essential.
What is the good news?
The good news is that we are part of God’s story. We are connected with the stories of the Bible. Its words can light our path.
What are the next action steps?
You are invited to open the Bible and read it and let your life be defined by the story of Jesus and the Bible.