The Bible is much more than a book of stories and rules from the past. It’s rich with a relevant message God has for us today. Join us as we discover how to engage with the Bible like never before and how to apply it to our lives each and every day.
- Jan 6, 2019 – Making Sense of the Bible
- Matthew 3:13-4:4
- January 13 – The Old Testament in Fifteen Minutes
- Genesis 1:1-5; Deuteronomy 6:4-7
- January 20 – The New Testament in Fifteen Minutes
- 2 Peter 3:14-18
- Human Relations Day
- January 27 – Is the Bible God’s Word?
- 2 Timothy 3:10-17
- February 3 – How to Study the Bible
- Psalm 119:9-16, 105
- Scout Sunday
What is this sermon about?
This sermon is about the Bible––that it is inspired by God and contains the Word of God which is Jesus Christ.
Why is this sermon important?
It is important because it helps us understand more about the nature of the Bible as inspired and containing God’s word, which in turn shifts focus more toward Jesus.
What is the good news?
The good news is that the Bible contains God’s Word and all things necessary for salvation through faith in God through Jesus Christ.
What are the next action steps?
You are invited to make progress in reading the Bible and listen for God’s word when reading.