The Bible is much more than a book of stories and rules from the past. It’s rich with a relevant message God has for us today. Join us as we discover how to engage with the Bible like never before and how to apply it to our lives each and every day.
- Jan 6, 2019 – Making Sense of the Bible
- Matthew 3:13-4:4
- January 13 – The Old Testament in Fifteen Minutes
- Genesis 1:1-5; Deuteronomy 6:4-7
- January 20 – The New Testament in Fifteen Minutes
- 2 Peter 3:14-18
- Human Relations Day
- January 27 – Is the Bible God’s Word?
- 2 Timothy 3:10-17
- February 3 – How to Study the Bible
- Psalm 119:9-16, 105
- Scout Sunday
What is this sermon about?
This sermon is about the books of New Testament, how it was formed and it’s overarching message.
Why is this sermon important?
It is important because it knowing more about the nature and message of the New Testament may help people want to read the Bible, learn more and live out its words.
What is the good news?
The good news is that, in the end, evil and brokenness is never the final word. God loves all people and has a purpose and plan for you.
What are the next action steps?
The next action steps are to: read the Bible, meditate on its words and live by them.