All are welcome to come help with making bags for Days for Girls. Sewing skills are not required as there are many tasks to be done to complete a bag.
Guidelines for all meetings:
• Group size should not exceed 25 persons
• All individuals should maintain social distance and be seated 6 ft apart
• Individuals should refrain from hugs, handshakes, and other contact
• All persons should wear a mask (available at the church for $1 donation)
• No shared food or drink (personal drinks are encouraged)
• Limit sharing of items that are difficult to clean, sanitize, or disinfect (i.e.,
scissors, craft items, sewing machines, etc.)
• Keep a record of all attendees of the meeting for contact-tracing purposes
• After the meeting, the group is responsible for cleaning and disinfecting the
meeting space using materials provided by Berryton UMC.