He spent three years with Jesus. He watched Jesus work, heard him teach and walked with him in Galilee. He was there on the night in which Jesus was taken to be crucified. Before this man died, he passed on the testimony of what he had seen and heard. The gospel of Mark is that testimony.
- Mar 10, 2019 – The Beginning of the Good News
- Mark 1:1-13
- Mar 17, 2019 – Sowing Seeds
- Mark 4:1-20
- Mar 24, 2019 – Bread and Water
- Mark 6:30-56
- Mar 31, 2019 – Clarity, Christ, and the Cross
- Mark 8:22-9:1
- Apr 7, 2019 – What do you want me to do for you?
- Mark 10:35-52
- Apr 14, 2019 – Broken and Poured
- Mark 14:1-11
- Palm Sunday
- Apr 21, 2019 – See and Tell
- Mark 16:1-8
- Easter Sunday
What is this sermon about?
This sermon is about the story of Easter and what it means of your lives today.
Why is this sermon important?
It is important because the resurrection is any the center of the Christian life.
What is the good news?
The good news of Easter is that Jesus, the one who died, lives!
He is not dead, he is alive.
He is risen from the dead, just as he said!
What are the next action steps?
You are invited to live with hope for eternity, live as part of God’s kingdom today, and join us on our mission to make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.